Brekz International is a fast-growing internet shop in animal food and animal supplies with a leading position in the Netherlands (www.brekz.nl). Outside the Netherlands we have online stores in Germany, France, Italy, Austria and Belgium (www.brekz.de, www.brekz.fr, www.brekz.it, www.brekz.at and www.brekz.be). For the expansion in France we have an internship Online Marketing vacancy available for a French student who is interested to learn a lot in the field of online marketing in Holland for about 5 - 6 months.
You will be directly involved in the development and growth of a young and innovative internet company. Keywords are online marketing, email campaigns, search engine advertising (SEO/SEA), link building, social media advertising and affiliate marketing. This includes optimal use of Google AdWords, keyword-based analytics, all kinds of online campaigns and customer loyalty. You will also be involved in customer service.
You are communicative, creative, flexible and capable to work independently in an informal and no-nonsense environment. A pleasant and educational internship where you will be given responsibilities as well. There will be good mentor support from the company.
• A pleasant and educational working environment in the center of the Netherlands (near Utrecht)
• Be part of a young and enthusiastic team
• A company that is open to new ideas
• A room in a student house at no costs for the student
• You are studying for a Bachelor/University degree
• You have strong interest in e-commerce and knowledge of (online) marketing
• You have work ethic, team working skills and are commercially driven
• You are creative in initiating new marketing concepts
• You make use of social media and possibly have experience in SEO/SEA
To apply: send your motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of mr. E. Broekhuizen.
Brekz International B.V.
3542 DR, Utrecht
Recevez chaque semaine des offres exclusives
Tenez-moi au courant
Vous recevrez un email dès que ce produit sera de nouveau disponible.